Millwright Local 1007 has proudly partnered with Helmets to Hardhats (H2H) Canada
Have you served in the military and want to work in the construction industry? Local 1007 has positions waiting for those with military service. This includes Regular and Reserve Force and Veterans.
Local 1007 Health and Wellness Training Programs
• Mental Health Commission of Canada - The Working Mind (Virtual) Manager
• Mental Health Commission of Canada - The Working Mind (Virtual) Employee
• St. John Ambulance - Mental Health and Wellness for the Workplace (Virtual)
• St. John Ambulance - Mental Health First Aid – Standard (Virtual)
• Mental Health: Awareness
• Mental Health: Health and Wellness Strategies
• Mental Health: Signs, Symptoms & Solutions
• Mental Health: Psychologically Healthy Workplaces
• Mental Health: Communication Strategies
Funding is available for our members to participate in the above listed training. Several courses are free and take only an hour to complete. We encourage you to explore these options to help keep you mentally fit and healthy.